Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Movies

It was a exciting day for me! Guess what we did, we went movies! The only thing that was not fun was waking up early. I was in bed and my mum woke me up and I was pretty sleepy after that. She told to have a shower and get ready. Right after I had a shower I brushed my teeth then I got dressed. When it was time to go I said "Can we pick Kashya up". We went to Kashya's house but it wasn't easy. First we went to Hobson st but she wasn't there and next we tried Martain Place. Then we were looking around really carefully and my aunt spotted her mailbox number and drove in to her frontward. Waiting for Kashya I was nervous and started to kinda shake because her mum and her brothers were there so I was pretty shy. Kashya came and got in the car we drove to Sylvia Park. My aunt dropped us and we went straight to the movies. "AWWWWWWW, how long does it take to put on a movie" I moaned. After 9 minutes we went to see Hop. The new movie about Easter. It was really funny and really cool. There bunnies and chicks. It wasn't a movie or a cartoon it was both. I loved it. There was a part that EB (Eb is 1 of the characters) pretends to be a teddy bear and hugs a girl that thinks he is a cute little teddy bear. Also there is this part... Oh, sorry but your going to have to watch yourselves. I don't want to spoil the movie. After the movie we went outside and waited for my aunt to come and pick us up. 5 minutes later she came and Kashya went to her house happy and good. Same for us.

3 comments:

  1. Hay hay

    gloria what a longe story you rote about going to the movies with kashy . what was the funniest bit ? Did you like it

    Keep up the good work
    From lesieli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi gloria
    I had fun at the movies and thanks.I really love your story:)

    From Kashya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gloria, how cool to see you posting in the holidays! It sounds like you had a fun day with Kashya. It is a very wet day today and now I have read your write up about Hop I just might go and see it. I am grateful that you didn't give away the ending :)

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete