Thursday, May 5, 2011

Straw Bridges


Do you remember the time I told you about Straw Towers? Well, today instead of Straw Towers we made Straw Bridges. Miss King first told about triangles and how they make bridges and towers stronger. Next Miss King gave us straws and told us to make triangles. My group and I were making triangle really fast but it wasn’t messy. Others were just starting but we finished our triangles. It was really easy and we had no problems we had no fights at all we were all friendly, we worked together as a team. After we did our triangles we stuck the triangles to long straws. I thought it was going to be impossible but it turned out to be great we finished it off and we were ready. Miss King said “okay it is time to test your bridge” so we went to these two chairs then we put our straw bridge on the two chairs. I was very nervous that I was shivering but when Miss King put the block on the bridge it worked out very very well. So we were very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment