Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Holidays!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT IT IS THE LAST WEEK OF THE TERM!!!!! So the holidays are next week! Well it might even be the most hard working week of the term because Mr Burt has a motto called Finish It of Properly. So we are all doing this then that! We are all rushing like it is the end of the world!! Lucky for me because I have finished everything except my maths artwork. Just thinking ahead here, I am planning to go to the movies and watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. But I think my aunt will be going to the movies 3 times! So maybe I will go 3 times! Next term is the most exciting term for me!! 1 because the year 5s and up get to take their netbooks home!!!!! Secondly we are going find out who won the School is Cool competion (we entered it to win ipads for our school). Plus there is cross country!! All my friends will be missed by me!!! This term has been a fun term!! I wish it would never end but it will. I will miss everyone here at school!!!! Hope everyone has great holiday!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL YOU PEOPLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment