Monday, April 23, 2012

Roller Skating in the Holidays

Gliding around the rink at Skateland is great. Just to inform you, that this was during the holidays, but I think you might have already known that.

Just as we arrived, my mum and I thought that it was closed to the public, it looked like a private tournament or competition was being held. We looked at each other and exchanged worried looks, as we joined a line. When we reached the front we did the same thing everyone else did, pay. Yah, we were in!

Staying close to the side of the rink, I watched everyone skating near me, in case someone would bump into me. “Good job me” I whispered as I managed to avoid another expert skater hurtling past.

Pushing myself into the middle of the rink, I noticed a man skating directly towards me. Suddenly he raced past. Anxiously trying to stop, I unexpectedly fell and flipped onto my stomach.

Skateland is a great place to go. It definitely put a big smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment