Friday, September 7, 2012

Thai Fish Cakes

Thai Fish Cakes don't really sound very nice but you'll be surprised if you taste it! You may be wondering what Thai Fish Cakes are and how you make them. Keep reading to find out more.

On a typical Tuesday afternoon, the extension group were just doing they're work when Mrs Tele'a suggested we enter a competition. This competition is called Let's Cook with Parmco.

Every week for 3 weeks, there will be a cooking challenge, the extension group have already done the first challenge and I can tell you it was awesome! Everyone split into groups and all followed Mrs Tele'a to the kitchen. 

The instructions lay on a bench beside where we gathered our ingredients. Making the Fish Cakes was to be done by ourselves. Each of the people in our group got something to do. Cutting vegetables, cutting up the fish and more. Tyla and I cut up some vegetables to make the salad. 

I found this task really easy. This was easy for me because cutting up the salad, rolling the batter and the other things I did was pretty basic.

During this process, I had a lot of fun cutting up the carrots, cucumber and coriander because it felt like I was a professional chef working with a knife.

I am wondering to cook it for my family but we don't really have the essiansials. But that's fine. 
After the Fish Cakes had been cooked, we were able to put it on a plate and decorate it. Creating Fish Cakes is an amazing experience. Maybe you try cooking it.

Here's the link. And can you please vote for us? If we have the most votes then we get an awesome prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment