Thursday, March 28, 2013

Free Easter Eggs


As you are aware, Easter currently here in New Zealand. Chocolate eggs, bunny rabbits and more are everywhere. Pt England was so lucky to be given boxes of Easter Eggs from some really generous people. Each child in Pt England was able to get 20 chocolate eggs. I'd just like to say THANK YOU!

With these 20 chocolate eggs, I shared it with my family, friends and even the bus driver! It was really nice to be given free eggs. With those chocolates, I shared the Easter Spirit. Once again, Thank you so much to the people who provided the chocolate eggs. HAPPY EASTER!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I am a student of EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. How interesting that it is already your Easter! Easter in the United States will be tomorrow, on Sunday. It was sweet of you to share your treats. I am so excited to celebrate Easter tomorrow. Hope you had a blessed one!
    Gwendolyn Mullinax

    ReplyDelete