Monday, March 31, 2014

Visual Mihi 2014

Here's my Visual Mihi for 2014, it holds the 4 symbols that represent me.

The very first symbol is my prefects badge, the reason why I put this as a symbol is because it represents my school and my role as a prefect.

The second symbol is of my hobbies. Now you may not see all of the things that I drew in the column, but in my spare time, I like to go on Youtube or read and write.

Thirdly is one of my favourites. This one, as you can probably tell is of my culture. I interputed it by drawing the flag, some patterns and the quote from the four of arms. "Ko e ʻOtua mo Tonga ko hoku Tofiʻa" which means in English: "God and Tonga are my inheritance"

The last symbol is my religion. I am Christian and it plays a big part in my life style and family. I drew the cross, the bible and the communion bread.

Also feel free to explore the other Extension students work by clicking the next button on my image. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment